Specialized Desert Safari Operator
Experience the thrill of dune bashing in a 4×4 Dubai desert safari tours through the desert followed by a famous buffet dinner including a meat barbecue, chicken tikka, lamb chops, fresh juice, coffee, and dessert and experience henna body painting.
You will be picked up from your hotel in 4WD vehicles holding six to seven passengers. After collecting other guests, your driver will take you directly to the dune-bashing area 45 minutes away in El Habab – the Red Dunes.
Please note that during Ramadan and Eid, entertainment activities (tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available.
– You will enjoy Arabic coffee & tea on arrival at our desert campsite
– Unlimited soft drinks
– Camel riding
– Arabic costumes for photographs
– Henna body painting
– Fragrant shisha (Arabian water pipe)
– Buffet BBQ dinner with vegetarian & non-vegetarian options
– Fire show
– Belly dance entertainment
– Tanura dance show
– Quad biking
– Stunning henna body painting
– Falcon photograph
– Please ensure the supplier has a way to communicate with you before and on the day of the activity you booked. Kindly leave Whatsapp number or Roaming number (with reception) on the payment section. If in case you don’t have both, please seek Hotel/Apartment Front desk assistance in connecting you with the local supplier and ensure you leave instruction on your location within the lobby if you check out already.
– Please bring your original passport
– Your host reserves the rights to charge 100% no-show charge if the guest did not come on time for the pickup
– There will be no refund for partly utilised services
– If in any case the guest does not show up on time and the vehicle departs from the pickup location then your host will not arrange for alternative transfer and no refund is provided for the missed tour
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
– Hotel pick up time is between 14:30 to 16:30. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline provided in the voucher.
– The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
– You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
– The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
– If you do not see the vehicle or driver at the stipulated pick-up time, please call the Emergency Contact provided
Good to know:
– At night, the temperature in the desert can be cold. Guests are suggested to have an extra layer of clothing.
– Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
– No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to the host at the time of booking.
– On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
– Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
– Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
– Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
Warnings of the activity
– In cases of extreme weather conditions (e.g. sandstorms), this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will contact you directly.
– Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause pickup and drop-off delays.
Safety and insurance:
– Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
– Children below 3 are not allowed to join this tour.
– This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with disabilities.
– Participants must be physically fit to join this activity.
Dubai Desert Safari